"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Cosetty Loves Her Daddy
Because of the snow yesterday, Chad stayed home and just worked on his laptop. Well, Cosette just loves her daddy so she sat there next to him running her fingers through his hair while he worked and she watched sesame street. It was so cute!
Oh Cossette is so cute ! well I am glad that you are home and I hope that things will "normalize" (if that is the right word ) for you soon. Just hang in there, easier said than done but you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. i love you and I hope you all have a merry christmas. Wish I were there to help. I want to give you a big hug and have your babies come over and play. I miss the QUAD ! and all of my great friends.
3 comments:
OH!!! That is darling!! Lucky Chad!!
Cossety has an awesome daddy!!!
I knew there was some sweet underneath all that sassyness, HAhaha!
Oh Cossette is so cute ! well I am glad that you are home and I hope that things will "normalize" (if that is the right word ) for you soon. Just hang in there, easier said than done but you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. i love you and I hope you all have a merry christmas. Wish I were there to help. I want to give you a big hug and have your babies come over and play. I miss the QUAD ! and all of my great friends.
Post a Comment