"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Debbie's Flower


Debbie needed to bring a "sign of spring" for show and tell for school tomorrow and instead of just picking something I decided to ask if she wanted to sew a flower and she jumped at the chance! She did such a good job! I sewed the button on for her but she did the rest all by herself.

4 comments:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

You are such a good mom!!! Domestic - I'm impressed. Next time I need something sewed I know where to go!

Suze said...

Good job, Debbie! Such a smart girl!!!

Mary Ludwig said...

That is so awesome!

Unknown said...

That is so neat! way to go Debbie!