"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kindergarten Program



Debbie had her Kindergarten Program last night. It was really cute! I don't know what I was expecting, but I was pleasantly surprised. She had a fever and a headache yesterday but I knew she'd be devastated if she missed the program so I gave her Tylenol and went ahead and sent her. She did a really good job, but you could tell she wasn't feeling her best because she wasn't as energetic as she usually is. I hope everyone will forgive me for sending her sick. Grandpa Rogers came down to watch with us and she was thrilled to see him! I'm glad he was able to come, it made her day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the kindergarten program! Debbie looks so cute!