"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Suit

I bought Isaac this suit the other day at Costco. When I brought it home he threw a fit and was yelling at me to take it back. Then I tried to get him to wear it one Sunday and he threw another fit. Then one day we were walking through Costco and he saw the rack of suits and wanted me to get something special for him. I showed him the options and said that I could bring back the green suit and exchange it for a purple one or a pink one. He chose the green and today he put it on without a single argument. Guess it's all about perspective. :) He sure looks handsome though, doesn't he?

3 comments:

Becky said...

He is so cute, kids are funny about what clothes they want.

Suze said...

He is one cute boy!!! :)

Cynthia and Bryan said...

He looks soooo handsome !! And Tall ! What are you feeding that kid ?!?!