"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sickies Again

Debbie and Isaac are sick again. They both have a fever and Debbie has a headache too. I signed up for daycare at the gym and the next day Debbie got sick, so I'm thinking they picked something up there. Debbie sleeps alot when she's sick. She doesn't usually complain, so the fact that she woke up crying that her head hurt says something about how much pain she was in. She already had one nap today and when I went in to talk to Chad this is what I found. She really is not feeling well. Poor kiddos.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, that is just so sad! I they get feeling better soon.

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry Leah, I hope something good comes your way soon.