"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, April 9, 2012

First Tooth!

It appears that my kids literally make me crazy. So, in an effort to keep me sane and out of the hospital, my brother and sister-in-law kindly took the kids for spring break.
Anyway...
Isaac lost his first tooth at their house today! And, to show what an aware mother I am, I had no idea it was even loose. But he's thrilled and we're excited for him!
And, cute story about Cosette... while we were on the phone with Isaac, Cosette told Kimberly that she wanted to talk to me. She got on the phone and said, "Hi mom, I want to talk to daddy." Haha, no question who the favorite is there. Then while she was talking with Chad he mentioned that it was past her bedtime to which she responded, "Daddy, I love you but I'm going to go play for a little longer, bye." Ahaha!
Thank you Ron and Kimberly!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

It makes kids seem so much older once they start losing teeth! I love all of the updates. Congrats to Chad on the award and you for being the wife of such a hardworking student :)

Kimberly said...

Yeah, I had to beat Ron at Scrabble a first for me. They were finishing a movie, The Little Princess. They have been sleeping very well. When is there bedtime again? We've had no problems when it comes to sleeping. The tooth was a surprise to me, he hadn't said anything all day about a tooth being loose, and he was quite proud of that tooth coming out and it being his first.