"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Great Valley"



A couple weeks ago one of Debbie's friend's mom was kind enough to take Debbie with her and her kids on a walk around our neighborhood. Debbie came home raving about how she discovered "Great Valley." It was cute, but also a little annoying, she's getting to that age now I guess. :) Anyway, I said we'd go find it another day and for once I followed through in a timely manner. And sure enough, we followed the apartment complex along the side of the mountain and soon we were in the wild, pretty crazy. It was really pretty up there and we got to get a pretty up-close view of some deer as they lept across the path.

No comments: