I decided to take the kids pictures this morning. I didn't know how well they would turn out because I was just using my camera, which isn't all that great. But I feel like the pictures turned out pretty good. It was freezing so we weren't able to get many pictures and then when I got home I realized I only got a few that were any good. But we only really need one good picture of each kid, right?

Isaac cooperated really well and I feel like his pictures turned out the best.


This is what we get when we ask for a smile from Isaac. The pictures where he is actually smiling I think we were saying, "say booger!" or something similar to him.


Cosette was being a little
uncooperative (shocker), so I finally bribed her with a sucker. We'll try again when she turns two. :)

Look at that mischievious smile!!


It was so cold that we were only able to take pictures for a few minutes but I feel like we got a couple really cute ones!
6 comments:
Way Cute. Good pictures. I love the ones where you can see their personality!
Isaac sure looks like you. It's always a trick to getting kids to take official pictures. I really like the picture of Cosette in the last post. Cute kids!
Man! They are so darn cute! What a good mom!
They turned out awesome!
Leah, you took wonderful pictures of your kids!!! Dang they are growing up SO fast. Happy Thanksgiving!!! This is SARA by the way....not nick....I guess I'm signed in under his profile...ha ha!
I love the new pics! They turned out so cute!
Post a Comment