Okay, first off, we're apparently going to start spelling Debbie's name "Debbe" because, and this is Debbie speaking, "There's no i in Debbe!"
So, no more i in Debbe.
I say, whatever, it's her name, she can spell it how she wants, right? ☺
Anyway... We're talking about her birthday, (which is something we've been doing for MONTHS by-the-way), and we're discussing who she's inviting to her birthday party and I think we've finally come to some sort of consensus as to who we're going to invite when she suddenly adds, "And do you know who else I'm going to invite to my birthday party? Jesus. He lives far away, but he can still see us, and he's near us." Well Debbe [with no i], I think that is a great idea.
3 comments:
makes me think of Anne of Green Gables when she wants to spell her name Ann with an e.
In Primary on Sunday Anthony kept pestering Debbie by insisting that he was coming to her birthday party! He always knows just how to pick on the girls
Sounds like she is little miss sassy pants! :) But, she is the cutest thing ever and will forever be one of our favorite kids! ;) Happy Birthday Debbe! :)
Post a Comment