I love getting Isaac ready for church Sunday mornings because of how often I get to hear "It has to be just like daddy." It's so sweet! He has to wear his shirt the exact same way; the buttons have to be buttoned the same way, his shirt has to be tucked in, he has to wear a belt, and he has to wear a tie, so he can be "just like daddy." I love it! He has to wear the same kind of pants as Chad and the same kind of shoes. It's so adorable. Last week after church Chad came home and unbuttoned the buttons at his wrists and rolled up his sleeves so Isaac had to do it too. I love that my kids love their daddy!!
2 comments:
So cute. He must be a really great daddy!
That's sweet, a lot more pressure for dad to do the right things for sure. Luckily, we can count on Chad to do that. Good man.
Post a Comment