"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Water Soup

Apparently this recession is hitting my kids a little hard... Debbie and Isaac had 'water soup' for dinner tonight.
"You just put the water in the cup, stir it up, and then eat it with a spoon! Do you want some mom? It's delicious! And very healthy."
Don't know about 'delicious' but I'm sure a diet like that wouldn't do me any harm for a few days. :) And don't worry, they had bagels before their 'water soup.'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just say I love your kids!

Kimberly said...

Sounds better than stone soup :)

The Mathis Family said...

Cute. I love how imaginative kids are!

Suze said...

Your kids are awesome ! :)