It was a beautiful, warm day today [contrary to what Isaac's big winter jacket may lead you to believe (we changed to a light jacket as soon as I was done taking pictures)], so the kids talked me into getting out Isaac's t-ball set.
It wasn't long before we had a good crowd of neighborhood kids out wanting to join in. And it was cute because they were pretty good about taking turns, they would all sit on the picnic table and chant the name of the person whose turn it was until they hit the ball and then they would cheer for them and then the next kid would go up to bat. So cute.
And then Cosette got a bat to the face and the game was over. And yes, she has a black eye. :( Poor baby, didn't quite understand the whole, "stay back!" thing.
4 comments:
I'm sorry about Cosette, you take very good pictures capturing the right moments.
Oh no! Poor kid! It seems like Lydia always has some sort of scratch, bruse or other injury.
Thanks for sharing, I know the kids had a really fun time.
so fun! Great pictures
Post a Comment