As we were driving today we had this conversation with Debbie...
Debbie: Daddy, why is your hand on the steering wheel?
Chad: Because that's how I tell the car where to go.
Debbie: Oh. Well who tells you where to go?
Chad: Mommy
Debbie: [pause] Noooo, that's silly.
Leah: Nope, that's about right.
And yes, we're spelling Debbie's name with an 'i' again. She put it back in there all by herself and she did it because that's how her grandma spells her name. I think it's very sweet. So, it's Debbie with an 'i' again. ☺
And then later when we were at Chad's dad's house, Isaac was afraid of the dogs and was worried about them so I told him to tell grandma to put the dogs away, so he went running to find her yelling, "Grandma, throw away the dogs! Throw away the dogs, grandma!"
1 comment:
That's so cute!
Post a Comment