
This post is mostly for journaling purposes [well, that's basically what the blog is for, but
anyway]. A few months ago Cosette and I were playing with this little princess castle. I was laying down and Cosette was sitting on my chest and we were playing peek-a-boo through that door there. Then peek-a-boo turned into 'knock knock.' Cosette said, "Knock, knock. Who's there?" And I thought it would be cute to put my face next to the door so when she opened it I would say, "It's me!" Well, she had a different Idea. Here I was sitting with my face inches from the door when she says, "Knock, knock. Who's there?
MY FOOT!" And to my surprise, her little foot came flying through the door, she nearly kicked me square in the face. It was so funny! Anyway, anytime I look at that little castle I think of that so I figured I'd put it in my 'journal.'
2 comments:
That is so great! Kids are so funny. It is wonderful you write that down.
Ha ha ha! That's one funny story.
Post a Comment