"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Love These Kids

I love my children. They're absolutely wonderful. They are so nice to each other. I hear all the time from mothers that they are discouraged because their kids won't play with each other. Well, my kids play with each other. They're kind and loving and thoughtful. I just love them! I've hesitated to blog about this because I'm superstitious and I don't want to jinx it, but I just wanted it recorded for the future that they love each other and love to play together. They will play for hours on end, running through the house dragging blankets and shoes and books or whatever all through the house playing pretend. I love it. They're wonderful and I don't deserve them, but I'll keep them! Thank you children, you're beautiful and amazing!

1 comment:

The Mathis Family said...

I think you must deserve them. Kids learn everything from us mothers until they go to school, so you are the one to thank for how good they are. You must really be a great mom! I could use some tips!