"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Gem

Chad took this picture the other day...

Yup, that's my son. Sound asleep and picking his nose. So proud. :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Haha! What a great picture. He'll love this someday :) I love Debbie's picture too. I can't believe how well she did!

Suze said...

Cute!!!

The Mathis Family said...

That is awesome!

Unknown said...

hehehe I love it! blackmail...

Mary Ludwig said...

Lol! Love it! Lily is just discovering the joys of the holes in her nose. She likes to stick her fingers up there while she is drinking milk.