Little Miss Cosetty is turning THREE!!! I can't believe my baby is three! Where does the time go?

You can tell she's the third child because she has yet to have a birthday party with more than just her immediate family...

She doesn't seem to mind though.



And I'm totally lazy because instead of thinking hard and buying her something and surprising her, I just took her to target and walked around and let her choose her own birthday present.

She chose this scooter and she loves it! I think it will be great.

I took these pictures a month ago but just never had a reason to post them. I bought that skirt on impulse and she loves it.

Isaac and Cosette crashed on the couch earlier this week. They're both feeling pretty crummy, so I put in a show and they both nodded off, it was so sweet.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Cosette! She's so stinkin' cute!
I think her picking her gifts is a great idea.
Happy Birthday Cossetty!
I have my kids pick out their own gifts all the time. They like the trip with Mom and Dad and they get what they want instead of something I think they want. We give them a budget however. A scooter will get lots of play time. Time flies, kids grow so fast. There's nothing we can do about it except enjoy the moment. Happy Birthday Cosette, we love you.
Happy Birthday! She's cute! And, don't worry, my girls haven't had parties either. (what they don't know won't kill them, right?)
Happy Birthday Cosette!! I can't believe how big she is!
Post a Comment