"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Friday, February 11, 2011

Miss Cosetty

Cosette loves to do this with me. She puts her nose and forehead right up against mine and then I try to 'eat' her cheeks. I know it's silly, but she loves it.

Chad took these pictures last night. Unfortunately for me, Cosette had eaten taco's for dinner and kept burping right into my mouth. GROSS!
~
Aaaaah, the many faces of Cosetty. I need to stop steriotyping her. I've started calling her a monster and she doesn't like it. Maybe if I called her my sweet little angel child she might start acting like one? I just might give that a try.

Oh man, this little girl drives me to distraction. But just when I give up all hope and give in to the idea that her whole purpose in life is to make my life miserable, she goes and does something totally cute and sweet. Preservation I guess, she knows mom's about to lose it so she pulls out the big guns. Ugh, I remember feeling this way about the other kids when they were about 3, but it seems to have started earlier with her. She's just so darn determined!! Well, dear Cosetty, to quote your wonderful grandmother, "It's a good thing I love you so much!!!"

4 comments:

Becky said...

I got a email that read the only thing kids wear out more then shoes is mom's

The Mathis Family said...

She's so cute. She reminds me alot of my little Lydia. She's totally at the phase too! I'm right there with ya!

Awesome said...

lol. oops. that last comment was from Mary ...I forgot to sign out of the wmfriends blog before I posted on your page. lol.

Unknown said...

that is so funny! Sorry about the taco burps!!! She is a smartie to do something sweet just in time lol