"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time With Family

Because Chad was out of town for a conference I decided to take the kids up to my parents and spend the weekend with them. We had so much fun! I was worried about the stress of living out of a suitcase, but I forgot how peaceful it is at my parents house. My mom was wonderful and helped with the kids and we just had a nice, relaxing weekend. I loved spending time with them!



Playing with Uncle Jack.


Grandpa snuggled with Cosetty while she woke up from her nap.

This was Isaac's reaction when I told him we were going home yesterday.
While we were up there we were able to visit with some of the family that live close to Mom and Dad and it was nice for the kids to be able to play with their cousins.
I love you Mom and Dad and Jack! Thanks for letting us come play at your house!!

1 comment:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

You are so lucky!! You have the best family in the world!!!