"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Mother's Day Book

Debbie made a book about me at school and wow, I am impressed with how perceptive she is (not to mention how funny she is).

 She's always drawing cartoons, we have pages and pages of her cartoons at home.
 She pretty accurately painted the picture here, I like to sit in my lawn chair outside chatting with my friends. :)
This makes me a little sad, but also amazes me that she's so aware of life. Look at all those frowny faces on the calendar! But, once again, she got things pretty accurate.
I sure love this little girl. And this book is definitely a treasure!

3 comments:

Suze said...

She is such a little sweetheart!!

Kelly said...

Very perceptive! I love that there are happy faces on the calendar. I think it's great that the bad days don't blend in to the good days, she can separate the two (if that makes sense).

Becky said...

I love her pictures.