"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, May 28, 2012

Oh, the things we never thought we'd say...

Potty training. It brings out the strange in everything.
Never in my life would I have thought I would have cheered on ANY child for pooping on the floor. Ever. But that's exactly what I did last night when Cosette pooped on the bathroom floor.
"Yay!! Good job Cosette! I'm so proud of you, you pooped in the RIGHT room!!!"
Does that show how desperate we are or what?
Poor little girl, she's doing her best. And I really was proud of her for making it to the bathroom before she pooped. Progress!
I was doing a descent job not gagging until Isaac stood in the hallway looking in and said all thoughtfully, "Umm, it kinda looks like chocolate... Yeah, mom, it looks like chocolate."

1 comment:

Mary Ludwig said...

"Is that chocolate or poop?!" Haha. That is the cutest picture of Cosetty by the way.