"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Monday, May 7, 2012

Friends

It's that time again, friends are graduating and moving on and Cosette is particularly sad this year because her best friend Claire is moving. Claire and Cosette were about 15 months old when they met and have grown to be the best of friends. It's amazing that 4 year olds can be that close, but they're really great friends. And we're going to miss their whole family, it's been wonderful to have known them. :( This time of year has been rough for a few years now, I keep making wonderful friends and then having them move on! But I know that next year will most likely be our turn and I'm happy for my friends to be moving onward and upward in life.

2 comments:

LBlackwelder said...

So cute will you email me that picture? We are sure going to miss you and if I could stay longer I sure would.

Kelly said...

That is such a great picture!