"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day of School!

Today was the last day of school for Isaac and Debbie and the school always has a dance festival on the front lawn that is really cute.

 This is Debbie and her teacher, who just adores Debbie so naturally I adore her. :)
 Isaac on his way to his chair...
 I just LOVE the school that the kids are able to go to. It has a great reputation and it really lives up to that reputation. Every morning they sing the national anthem and say the pledge and it brought tears to my eyes to hear and see the whole student body singing ALL the words to the national anthem and the pledge. It was so wonderful to see that both of my kids knew all the words!
 The kindergarten does a 'Jello' dance, Isaac was darling! He was so animated and knew all the steps, I was beaming with pride. :)
The first graders did a ribbon dance, I loved that most of them were wearing white shirts, it just made things look so uniform.

1 comment:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

Isaac is getting so tall and handsome Leah - lock him up NOW!!!