So, that last post was depressing... But I've been procrastinating posting again because there's a lot to say and I want to get it all in, meanwhile I'm getting further and further behind. So here's some pictures and that's going to have to be good enough for now :)
I took Cosette on a mommy/daughter date a few weeks ago.
Isaac had his end of year/mother's day program in school. This was the only smile I got out of him.
Debbie was a snake in her second grade play and she totally nailed it.
And she somehow manages to make these crooked teeth look darling, I love it.
And also, this happened...
They are actually very very VERY excited.

5 comments:
What!?!?! Congratulations!
That is a DARLING announcement!!! So excited for you guys!!!
WOW Big Big Big Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you.
Whoohoo! That is awesome news. Congratulation :)
Congrats!! That's such great news!
Post a Comment