"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, June 13, 2013

End of school (and a get-away weekend)

Chad and I took a spontaneous weekend trip in May and it was wonderful. My sister kept the kids for a couple days and we just got a hotel in downtown slc and had a nice weekend away.
 The kids are done with school for the summer!!! I was so ready to be done, I kinda really hate homework. A lot.
This is Isaac and his teacher, she was amazing and I just loved her.
 And school is not officially over until the elementary school end of year dance festival. The kids both did great!

 This is seriously the FIRST thing the kids did when we walked in the door on the last day of school.
 Love these kids!

No comments: