My posts of late have been a little on the "downer" side and I'm going to take the pass and blame that on hormones. And chocolate, but more on that when I've proven my theory. So tonight as we were going outside to eat our watermelon and spend some time together I decided to bring out my camera so I have proof that we really are happy. As usual, I took too many pictures and as usual, too many turned out cute.
But first, a little bit about the pregnancy.
These hormones are killing me. It's been an interesting roller coaster.
I don't like roller coaster's.
I'm starting to get a baby bump, it's not noticeable to anyone else but my pants are all uncomfortable and when Cosette sits on my lap it definitely feels crowded. :) I have to tell her to scoot a little because she's sitting on her little baby brother or sister.
Morning sickness seems to be getting a little better, besides the time I puked ALL OVER my bedroom and Chad is on his hands and knees scrubbing my vomit out of the carpet, taking breaks to dry-heave in the sink, while I'm in the shower at midnight because I threw up EVERYWHERE and we end up sleeping in the living room (me on the couch, Chad on the floor) because the smell is so strong and then Isaac wakes up and refuses to go back in his room all the next day because of said smell. Yeah, besides that I think it's getting better.
Oh man, poor poor Chad...
And after that yummy goodness, here are some pictures of our fun evening. :)



2 comments:
WOW!!! Those kids are getting so big... I sure miss you guys ♥
Morning sickness is the PITS!! I'm so excited for you though. You're a great mom. That is one lucky baby! So fun to see pictures - your kids look so old!
Post a Comment