"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Trying something new
I've had a couple chances to read back over the old posts on the blog lately and I don't love what I've written and I feel silly writing these posts as if there is a current person reading them. But Chad really wants me to keep blogging so I decided I'm going to change my tactics a little bit. Because this blog is mostly for the kids anyway, I'm going to start writing as if I'm writing directly to them. We'll see how it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment