Hi Caleb, your older brother and sisters have been so excited about you coming to our family and they keep asking me what I remember about when I was pregnant with them but I don't remember a whole lot so I decided I'd write some things down for you when you get older. First of all, right now I am 27 weeks pregnant with you and I'm loving it. The second trimester has been great. I love to feel you move inside of me and I'm excited for the day that your kicks are strong enough for your older siblings to feel and see. You definitely have awake times and asleep times, and sometimes I get a little worried in the mornings because you are so quiet and I don't feel you much (if at all) but then you get really active in the evenings and I'm reassured. Right now you seem to be most active between about 7 pm and 11 pm. Daddy and I like to talk about you and we're very curious to see who you look like most. We worry about you coming too early and we're doing the best we can to make sure I keep you in as long as possible. You have a whole lot of people who think about you all the time already and who are excited to meet you! Cosette likes to give you kisses through my belly and Debbie likes to talk to you through my belly. I wish I could get another ultra-sound because you were hiding your face in the last one and now your sisters think you look like an alien and Debbie even said in a prayer the other night, "please bless Caleb to look like a baby when he is born." All of your siblings pray for you often, "please bless Caleb to be alive when he's born." They love you so much already. We're quite certain that your name is going to be Caleb, that's what we call you all the time. I was wanting Charles but that just didn't feel right and when we came across Caleb all five of us just loved it. So Caleb you will be. We're still working on a middle name, but don't worry, it will be good. I love you my little man! I'm so excited to see you for the first time and look into your eyes! Be safe please :)
Love,
Mom
2 comments:
Yes keep blogging because I read your blog!! I struggle sometimes too with what to write on my blog, how to write it, and then I just tell myself- this is for ME to remember life right now and for my kids to read back on life and I try to be honest and not think about too many people reading it cause then it makes me self conscious almost or try to change how I write things. Not sure if that made sense... but I do really like your blog. :)
Awww Caleb is such a beautiful name I love it!. I am so excited for you :)
Post a Comment