"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All About Isaac

I was noticing that my recent blog posts have been a little biased towards the girls and I love my Isaac so I decided to do a post just for him.


He's such a good person, so sweet and thoughtful and caring, but he can be quiet and reserved at times so I think that's why I'm more apt to blog about the girls. He just doesn't cause as much of a ruckus as the girls do!

He got a big boy bed last month! He loves it.
He's started doing this thing. He must still need naps because he's started falling asleep at like 5 o'clock in the evening and sleeping for hours and then staying up until 10 or 10:30! You'd think, 'just wake him up, don't let him sleep.' Ha! We try that! He sleeps through EVERYTHING! He even slept through a trip to walmart, in and out of the car, in the cart, everything. Oh well, we just figure he needs his sleep, obviously there's not much we can do about it, so we just roll with it.

Here he is wearing his cowboy boots. They're way too big for him, but they look so darling, I love it. And at least he's not calling them cowgirl boots anymore... haha That's what happens when you have an older sister. :) I tried to get a cuter picture of him in them, but it didn't work out. Oh well, I figure I have all summer, right?

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

He's got the cutest smile ever.

Becky said...

He is getting so big. Kids seem to make their own plans when it comes to sleeping

Unknown said...

Issac is the sweetest kid ever!