Debbe had her dance recital last week and she did great!
Nana and Grandpa Rogers and Aunt Michelle came down to watch her [the flowers are from Aunt Shel].

Their teacher narrated the dance and the children started out the dance 'alseep' until the teacher said the magic words, "magical children."

And then they woke up and stretched...

And stretched...

And stretched!

And then danced all different ways all throughout the kingdom.

It was very cute, and Debbe was perfect!
You can probably tell that the pictures don't match up, that's because half are from the recital and the other half are from the last class before the recital [I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get many good pictures at the recital, turns out I was right. ☺].
6 comments:
She looks so cute and gracious !
PS. I love the shirt and hair bow, really cute! lol.
She's beautiful! She looks like a great dancer, and very expressive.
How fun! She looks so cute!
She looks so great. Sounds like she had a lot of fun.
Adorable!
She is so beautiful I am glad she had a good experience! :)
Post a Comment