Documenting childhood is a full time job! I find my kids doing something cute and thinking to myself, "I really should get out the camera." But if I took pictures of every time my kids were cute, I'd break my camera. ☺ So, here are some pictures of some of our recent moments...

Chad gripes anytime I try to take his picture, but really, I pass up so many moment just like this every day, I had to finally snap a picture of how great of a dad he is.

The kids decided that the windows needed washing... so they got wipes and went to. haha. Oh well. The windows probably did, in fact, need washing and now they do even more!

My kids are so good to each other! Cosette can't peddle her 'new' bike so she ends up just sitting there on it [which she is actually ok with], so Debbe decided to go push her around the playground on the bike, it was so sweet. I surprised at how much time Debbe spent pushing her around, she's such a good big sister.

Debbe wrote/sang me a mother's day song today, it was titled "Hey hey hey, I love you."
"Hey hey hey, you're the best mother,
hey hey hey, I love you so much,
hey hey hey, sometimes your mean,
but I still love you and you're still the best mom, hey hey hey."
hahahaha!!
4 comments:
She is a natural song writer :) That was too cute. Where is our picture of the flooring ? Ha- that would be a fun post, but you could delete it. Hope you guys have warmer weather so you can get outside and I hope it quits raining soon for us only 3 days out of the next 10 calling for a sunny day all the rest rain...bleh
Such cute kids! I love the little moments that make life special...and you're right, it's great to have them documented.
That is so sweet! I love the last pic with all 3 in it outside.
Oh my gosh! That song made me laugh out loud! So funny! And that's so awesome that your kids play so well together! My girls are getting better, but they have had a hard time with sharing up till now, but I think they are getting the hang of it.
Post a Comment