"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Remembering...

Okay, so I'm remembering some 'incidents' now and obviously Isaac's not all sweetness and goodness, he's also a regular, impulsive little boy. ☺ But he still somehow manages to make his naughtiness come off cute.
Like the time he called our bishop a "stupid head" to his face...
Yeah, that was fun.
But somehow Isaac managed to seem so innocent and impish about it. And, he was so heartbroken when I disciplined him, shocked that that was unacceptable.
How am I to resist that kind of sweetness!?!
That kid has my number... and he uses it often.