Debbe has started doing addition. I don't know whether this is normal or not but she likes to do addition. We'll be driving somewhere or, like this morning, be eating breakfast or something and she'll call out, "Hey mom, what's 4 + 3?" [or something else] I'll say, "You tell me." And then she counts it out on her hands and tells me the right answer [she gets it right almost every time]. I have done absolutely nothing to help her out with this, I haven't pushed her, I haven't coached her, I've only answered her questions and corrected her [and showed her the way to find the right answer] when she's given a wrong answer. We're sure proud of her!
4 comments:
What a smart girl! And a great mom!
Wow! How old is she? That's awesome!
That is so fun. That is great she is working out the problems herself.
Way to Go Debbie!
Post a Comment