Isaac has strep throat again and the scarlet fever rash came back as well. I think we caught it early enough though, so it didn't get bad. Chad noticed Isaac had a fever late Friday night and then when his throat hurt Saturday and he had a fever Chad took him in and sure enough, strep throat. His tonsils were huge and are still quite swollen even after nearly 4 days of antibiotics. So we go see the ENT tomorrow to see what he thinks.
Cosette has discovered that she enjoys doing dishes. I wasn't too thrilled about having her do them because of the watery mess, she just really loves it. So much that she threw a big tantrum yesterday when I told her she couldn't wash dishes right then. She actually does a pretty good job. I shouldn't be surprised, she's my little cleaner, she loves wiping things down and making things clean. I wonder how long it will last...
No comments:
Post a Comment