"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dance

Debbie had dance class today. It was the first day back after the break so Miss Miriam had all the kids take turns and tell her one thing about their break, anything they wanted. So she went around the circle and had the kids tell their thing. The first one was, "I watched Twilight." (FOR REAL?!?! These are FOUR year olds!!!) And then there was, "I made a snowman." "I played a game." etc. (you get the idea). Well, she got to Debbie and Debbie's thing was, "I love my mom." That was it, "I love my mom." How sweet is that!?! What a good girl. And I haven't been that loveable lately either, so that is a big deal. :)


The pictures are pretty blurry because my camera sucks.
I love that Debbie still loves to have me around. We (and by 'we' I mean Chad, I basically just sat there) taught Debbie's class on Sunday (and can I just say that Chad did an AMAZING job!) and she loved having us there! And then again today, she was so excited that I was there to watch her. I don't know at what age that fades out, but I'm loving it while it lasts. :)

3 comments:

Suze said...

She looks so gracious ! ! !

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

That's so funny that the pictures are blurry because your camera sucks. My first though when I saw them was that you'd done an interesting photo editing technique to make them cool and surreal. :)

The Mathis Family said...

What a sweetie! I love those moments! THey make up for ALL the bad ones. And I thought you did the blurry on purpose. It makes Debbie stand out and looks all artistic.