"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This and That

It's been a pretty quiet month so far, but here's a little of what we've done.

I let the kids color with markers today while Cosette was awake, that's not a mistake I plan on repeating. :) At least it's washable, right?

Those are cars stuffed down her shirt, I think she ended up with almost twenty matchbox cars in there.

Debbie cleaned her room as a surprise for us and she did a great job. She actually does this on a somewhat regular basis, it's kinda nice.

Debbie has been going to play at friends' house's lately and Isaac feels a little lonely and left out whenever she leaves so I got down Chad's old micro-machines for him to play with and he was in heaven. I love the look of concentration on his face.

This is Isaac's 'star blanket.' It's well-loved and I thought it was sweet of him to share it with Cosette. I came in and found them both sitting on the couch like this watching tv. Super cute.

3 comments:

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

Cosette is looking more and more like you Leah!!!

The Andersons said...

Leah, you doing a great job! Look how sweet your kids are!

Unknown said...

I love Cosette's outfit in the first one! They don't let you rest much do they?