We made it! We had a new years party and the kids stayed awake the whole time and we didn't have any meltdowns, it's amazing! Well, we had a little meltdown once we got inside with Isaac, but what can we expect, it's 5 hours after his bedtime...

Cosette and Daddy chillin' just before midnight.

Playing the Wii. I think this was Mario Kart, but we also had fun
attempting to play DDR. haha! Overall, a successful night filled with good food and good company!

This was the real lifesaver, I think the kids spent at least half the time right here, it was beautiful.

I put Cosette's hair in pigtails, and it was freaking adorable.

Grandma Westerson came out and was able to spend a couple days with us and the kids loved it! The morning after she left Isaac came into the room and asked me, "Why my gramma have to go?" They were all pretty sad that day, we just don't get to see her enough. :)
3 comments:
Wow! We did a New York New Years and let off fireworks at 10. Hope you have a happy new year.
I love that snow picture with grandma! So cute. And you are so brave to keep your kids up for that party. I know my kids would have had a freak out!
Dang, I see that you guys had SO much fun...jealous!! My only question is - how was the food!!!???
Post a Comment