"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Because...

It's a fruitless question, I don't know why I ask it. Habit, most likely. But, ask it I do... "Why?"
Well, Debbie has come up with a response. A response that is given frequently and with her hands on her hips and her chin in the air.
~
"Debbie, why do you talk so much!?"
"Because that's the way Jesus made me, mom."

8 comments:

Brieann Dillingham said...

so cute!

Kimberly said...

You so deserved that one Leah. Right on! LOL

Suze said...

Hahaha ! She is so funny and cute :)

Unknown said...

I love your kids!!! They have the BEST responses! I love your new picture layout on top. You are beautiful.

Jessica McKane said...

I love the new picture layout on the top of your blog.

The Mathis Family said...

That's so funny! and smart!

The Mathis Family said...

P.S. cute new page look!

Ann said...

Love the new picture layout. It's hard to believe you've been married that long.