"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Debbie is reading!!

I've been doing reading lessons with Debbie using the book "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" and she's doing so great! We are on lesson 40 and this is how well she is reading already! My sister brought over the BOB books and she loved being able to read a whole book by herself, she quickly read the first 4 books, it's so amazing! I'm so proud of her.

7 comments:

Suze said...

Yea ! Go Debbie ! Good job Leah.

Brieann Dillingham said...

Good for you guys!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

She is doing so GREAT !

Kimberly said...

This does not surprise me, Debbie is really a smart girl and I knew she would catch on quick. Good job mom for sitting with her and taking the time to teach. I see great things for Debbie.

Jessica McKane said...

That is so awesome! She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is since we last saw her.

The Mathis Family said...

That is awesome Leah! Good job!

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!!