"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Isaac

Isaac stopped taking a nap a few months ago, but he must be going through a growth spurt or something because occasionally over the past couple weeks he's just laid down in the middle of the floor in the afternoon with his blanket and gone to sleep. And one time when we were all playing outside he had come inside but I figured he was just getting something and when I came in to check on him he was sound asleep sitting up on the couch. At least he takes care of himself and just goes to sleep when he's tired instead of getting all grouchy, right? He's such a good kid. I sure love him.

No comments: