Debbie has been writing Valentine's this evening to "spread her love around" [her words] and she's come to me multiple times to 'read' what she has written. The below video was the last 'Valentine' that she read to me. Pretty darn cute [they were ALL actually pretty darn cute].
Here's the story behind it.
Last Saturday at the ward Valentine's Party there was dancing at the end. Well, one of Chad's few flaws is that he will dance, ummm, NEVER!!! So, I decided to go into the nursery to ask Isaac to dance with me. Sadly, I got the same response from him that I get from his father, "Noooo!!!" In response to that I glibly and off-handidly had muttered, "well then go out and give your dad a kick in the pants so he'll dance with me." Apparently Debbie was in hearing range because when I came into the foyer after Chad had gotten them out of the nursery Debbie was crying and Chad was upset. I asked what happened and Chad said, "I went in to get them and she came up to me and kicked me in the back of my leg!!" haha! Poor Debbie. She took me seriously and her unsuspecting daddy did not find it near as funny as I did. And I guess our sweet Debbie still feels bad about it because she wrote this Valentine for her daddy to say sorry. She's such a good, sweet, loving girl!! I don't deserve her.
4 comments:
Awww! What a sweet girl! :)
THat is the best story!
That is so cute !! She is such a sweet little one, and yes you do deserve her :)
She was doing what a girl normally does, to do what should be a guys job. She stepped up and did the job. Too bad, it didn't work out for her. Too sweet.
Post a Comment