"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cosette is 2!!

Happy Birthday Cosette! I can't believe she's TWO already! She's hit a lot of milestones over the past year. She's perfected walking and can run. She's talking pretty well, she tries to say everything, whether or not you can understand it all is a different story, but she gets better every day. My favorite words/phrases of hers are, 'Yayack' [Isaac], 'Coyette' [Cosette], and 'funny daddy.'



She still loves Elmo and she's still as spunky as ever! Don't you dare try to tell her she's too little to do something, she won't have it. Unless Debbie and Isaac are doing it, she won't. And if they are doing it, then she thinks she's certainly big enough to do it too! She refuses to use a high chair or booster seat at the table because Debbie and Isaac don't and that's just one example. We sure love this baby girl! I just can't believe she's 2 already!
And on a side note, for the next 2 1/2 months we have a 2, 3 and 4 year old. Amazing to think that our oldest was still 2 when we had our 3rd child. Kinda nuts, but I love it now! I love that they're so close in age, they're best friends and take care of each other. It's been everwhelming at times, but it gets easier every day. These kids are such a blessing, I'm so lucky to have them!

4 comments:

Suze said...

Happy Birthday Cosette !

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, we love you, Cosette!

The Mathis Family said...

How fun! Lydia is only 3 months younger then...I didn't know your kids were that close in age. YOu are crazy! Just kidding. I think that's great! They have a best friend by their side no matter what.

Becky said...

Wow! 2 years goes by so fast! Happy Birthday Cosette.