"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, February 13, 2010

♥ Happy Valentines Day ♥

Happy Valentines Day to my wonderful husband! I'm so grateful for Chad, he's so good to me. He's loving and kind and hardworking and a wonderful father. He is by far the best part of my life (followed closely by my children of course, but they wouldn't be here without him... ☺). My life changed dramatically for the better when he came into it and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for blessing me with such a wonderful man to be by my side. He's my best friend, the first person I want to talk to in the morning and the last person I want to talk to at night.
I love you Chad! Happy Valentines Day!

We had a ward Valentines activity and we all got roses. It's amazing that even as young as Debbie and Cosette are, they are apparenty certainly female because they LOVED their roses!
We women love our flowers!

Debbie wanted to sleep with hers.

2 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

I love the rose in the teeth!

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

I love me some chocolate!!!