
I found these puzzles at the dollar store and Isaac is LOVING them! I only bought two at first because I totally underestimated how much they would be enjoyed. I bought them on Saturday and the kids pestered all night Saturday and Sunday morning until I finally got them out Sunday afternoon after church. Isaac sat at the table doing and re-doing that puzzle for THREE hours!! And then he scarfed down his dinner so he could get the puzzle out again Sunday evening. First thing Monday morning he got out the puzzles and played with them for hours yesterday and then again this morning, first thing! It's nuts! So I went back to the store today and bought 5 more puzzles and he's in heaven. He was putting together his spiderman puzzle when I saw him just sitting and staring intently at the box, and then suddenly he exclaimed, "Hey, I got it! I got it! I can
make the picture!" I guess he spent all those hours putting the other puzzles together and just now realized that the picture on the box
is the puzzle. haha! He's so cute, I sure love this kid!
I took Cosette in for her 2 year well-child visit and she's actually bigger than I thought! She's 50% for height and 40% for weight.
3 comments:
A smartie for sure. If he likes puzzles, it almost tells what kind of person he is or occupation he will mostly like to work in. Hmmmm. Someone who likes to figure things out. That's great!
The dollar store is the best. Lucy is loving puzzles right now too. I'll have to go see if our dollar store has I could get for her.
Issac is so cute! I love how their little minds work.
Post a Comment