I love my children because they make me laugh significantly more often than they make me cry.
They were already ready for bed but we decided to go get Daddy from school and then we headed to walmart to spend their money.
Cosette loves her Elmo underwear [shocker] and insisted I put them on OVER her pajama's that night.
Chad has been spending a lot more time at school lately, the pressure is on for him to get his devices made and get some results to share with his research group. The other day I was sitting with the kids and sighed and said, "I miss your daddy." Debbie responded with her own sigh and then said, "I miss Daddy too... It's too bad we don't have a Daddy." haha! Don't worry Chad, you're not gone THAT much!
2 comments:
They are so cute, I hope you took a pic of Debbie's masterpiece in the stairwell so you can put a post up about it, it is a cute story too :)
We TOTALLY know how you guys feel about not having a daddy. It definately makes me SO glad I'm not really a single mom, even though I joke about being one. You can make it! School is totally worth it!
Post a Comment