We had Debbe's birthday party today! And thank Heaven's Chad's mom was here to plan it and do it because it wouldn't have happened near as cute otherwise. :)
I can't believe she's turning FIVE!
Debbe HATES cake. She asked for blueberry muffins instead, so that's what she got!

Our two little princesses with their grandma.

And our little prince who refused to dress 'princely.'

Our littlest princess with her Elmo flip-flops.

Daddy defending his princess. What you don't see is what said 'princess' did to need defending!!

That's the pinata. It's a sweet, innocent, little schoolgirl. Yes, we beat up a little defenseless girl. One of the boys, when he walked in and saw her said, "Cool, I've always wanted to beat up a girl!"
Aaaah! [Don't worry, he's actually a very sweet boy, he spent the rest of the evening bringing
Debbe flowers. How cute is that!?!] It was more disturbing than I thought to see the kids swinging a club at that thing. Next time I'll spend the extra $ and get something that isn't shaped like a human being!!

The whole gang, it was actually a pretty small group.
The adorable skirt that our friend got her! I can't get over how cute she looks in it!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Debbie, wished we could have been there.
Happy Birthday Debbe!! Looks like she had an awesome party.
SO FUN!!!! I can't believe we are getting old enough to have kids that old! You have beautiful princesses!
Happy Birthday Debbe !!! You look pretty in the skirt :)
Happy Birthday Debbe! We are so sorry we got our days mixed up and missed it. You are a beautiful princess!
I swear she just turned 4! Where does the time go? Happy Birthday Debbe!
Post a Comment