"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spending Time With Grandparents

The kids have had a chance to spend some good time with their grandparents lately. I've been ill so my parents took all three kids for four days earlier last month and then the Rogers took the older two kids for four days last week. [I sent the camera, but do you think either set of grandparents took pictures...?] We're so grateful that our parents were willing and able to step in and help us out. I know that the kids loved being able to spend some good quality time with their grandparents. And they're going to be totally spoiled because Chad's mom is flying in later on this month!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute picture Leah! Grandparents are special people. It's nice they live so close.

Suze said...

I love that picture of Cosette !

Kimberly said...

Get better soon.

Unknown said...

Anthony saw this pic of Cosette and said "awww Cosette is so cute!"