Debbe got a Strawberry Shortcake movie for her birthday and as she was opening it I muttered under my breath, "let's hope it's nothing similar to Barbie." Later, as we were starting the movie she shouted out, "Hey, I can read the cover!" We were all excited, "Oh yeah, what does it say?" "It says, 'Nothing similar to Barbie.'" LET'S HOPE! Those Barbie movie's are obnoxious!
It was also cute because right after Debbe had opened it Isaac had said, "Strawberry Shortcake, that's wonderful!" haha, wonderful? He's so cute.
2 comments:
That is so funny. I have not had the joy of a barbie movie and from the sounds of it I really don't want to.
I have to admit that we have two barbie movies, but I'm totally with you on the annoying-ness of them. The two we have are probably the least annoying ones. Circe has like ALL of them and Lucy LOVES to borrow them. Fun for me, huh!?
Post a Comment