"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A VERY Important Distinction!

We watched The Wiggles Go Banana's yesterday morning and in it the normal Wiggles had a girl Wiggle join them for the show and she was dressed in Pink and apparently she had 'yellow' hair. Well, Debbe and Isaac were sitting at the table eating lunch yesterday when I heard this argument which quickly escalated to full-out yelling...
Isaac: She's the Pink Wiggle with Yellow Hair!
Debbe: No, She's just the Pink Wiggle!
I: No, she's the pink wiggle with YELLOW hair!
D: NO! She's the PINK wiggle, 'cause if she's the pink wiggle with yellow hair then she'd have to be the YELLOW wiggle!
I: NO! She's the PINK wiggle WITH YELLOW hair!
D: NO! She's the PINK wiggle!
So, you get the idea, this went on for a bit and then we got this...
Isaac: Debbe, you shut your mouth! Shut your mouth right now or my mom is going to wash it out with SOAP!!
I'm not sure if I was able to accurately capture the hilarity of it here, but it was sure funny!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!