"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Emerson

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family Pictures!!

A good friend of ours was nice enough to take some family pictures for us this morning and we are so pleased with them, she did a great job!
















Thanks so much Suze! We love them!!

7 comments:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

I love them too :) Great Job Suze !

Mary Ludwig said...

They look awesome! WAY CUTE!

The Mathis Family said...

You got some good pictures! What a cute family you guys are!

Kimberly said...

You guys look great. Isaac is a real cutie for sure. They all are.

Suze said...

Thanks. . . I am glad you like them!

s a r a s o d a 1 said...

SOOO cute!! Your family is the best!!!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I am glad you got these done.